R & R Property NEWSLETTER
The Alum Newsletter has been created to enhance our marketing campaign within the Bulahdelah region.
The people of Bulahdelah have continually advised us that our services are required within their area and thus we have endeavoured to meet that.
As our footprint within the Bulahdelah area has expanded we have realised that the area has a unique story to tell. Hence we have created “The Alum” so named to honour the magnificent mountain overseeing the township. This is the legendary forms local name, not the official name but we think that’s fitting as well. Local is made of legend.
We truly hope you enjoy our series and please if you have a local story to tell which you would like seen in print and thus shared with your community please contact us.
Denise and The R & R Property Team
The R & R Property Team.
- Alum Newsletter 8 – Irene Worth (nee Towers): A Working Mother
- Alum Newsletter 7 – ‘Irene Worth (nee Towers): Early Family Life’
- Alum Newsletter 6 – ‘Empire Day’
- Alum Newsletter 5 – ‘Iconic Wade Family Store’
- Alum Newsletter 4 – ‘Christmas In The Bush’
- Alum Newsletter 3 – ‘Fun Times In Booral – Margarette Smith’
- Alum Newsletter 2 – ‘Tragedy On The Mountain’
- Alum Newsletter 1 – ‘Early Days of Bulahdelah’